Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Apartment 401: Home Sweet Home

Some images of our new apartment including the turtles that the neighbors keep in the stairwell (whether they are pets or food remains to be seen...) and the dead bonzai in the guestroom windowsill.

4 comments:

toyotarocket said...

I call the one on the left "snapper"

Jocelyn said...

So, what about the hurricane/typhoon? You'd better call Mimi right away before she DIES of worry. It's nice to know what I could get in China for the same amount of money as I'm paying here: something way bigger, with nice floors, plus, a DEAD BONSAI. Luckeee.

Davey Smart said...

Wow! I think its bigger than your house in Ballard! The kitchen definitely is.

Rodica said...

Hey you guys! I've sent you several emails, but never heard back form you which leaves me wondering if you've received any of them?

Aside from that, am loving your candor and vivid portrayal of life "over there..." keep on!

Miss you! Rodica